Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Activities of the Day

I'm back in the office after a minor hiatus, perhaps someday I'll write about it, but for now I would like to record what I've been up two in the two days since I've been back.

1. Spent many hours creating an evite for my 30th birthday party. It is a "Dallas" theme, so I downloaded pictures of J.R. Ewing, Southfork Ranch, and dollar symbols encrusted in diamonds, this represents "bling". I also began the planning, did you know that it only costs $175 to rent a margarita machine? Too bad I live on a 3rd floor walk up. I found an authentic Texas bbq place in Jackson Heights to provide the meat, but I think I'll make the sides myself. I might ditch the whole margarita idea for a "signature cocktail" I could call it The Dalla$ Dollar, or Oil Rush!

2. Finished a sock, listened to two podcasts.

3. Took a nap in my boss' office when he was out to lunch.

3. Caught up with everyone, all of the other Lazy Secretaries out there, sitting in silence, waiting for their phones to ring. Lazy Secretary Two and The Woman Across The Cube are both out. So its just me and my violet and the steady hum of the air conditioning.

No comments: