Monday, November 12, 2007

Bash faces much?

Its really really busy here in Lazy Secretary land....
things really could be worse, couldn't they.

we could be bludgeoning our bosses to death with yoga sticks.

The thing that frightens me most about Linda Stein's murder is the satisfied look on Natavia Lowry's face after she committed the crime.

seriously.

look at her.

I know that look...I know it so well.
Oh Natavia, I could be where you are now. But instead of picking up a yoga stick and smashing in a face, I blog, or knit, or look at pictures of homeless animals.

There are other ways of channeling your rage. Try and think a little more constructively next time, eh?

2 comments:

AnnaZed said...

Just stumbled on your blog (read the entire thing) you are very funny girl! You should post more often.

And, ok, leaving aside that Natavia whatsherface is clearly a complete psycho I thought your take on the thing was pretty much right on.

Anonymous said...

I agree with the Zedster, write more, it's good stuff!