Monday, July 16, 2007

WORST CRAFTS EVER

"Don't keep me locked up in M. Night's village...I'm going to be a star, Mama!"

After much thought and deliberation, I have decided to change the format for this blog. Negativity about my workplace will never bring me anything but agony and guilt. So I am here to introduce the new Lazy Secretary Blog. It is now a forum for the gayest, worst crafts and old advertisements that I can find. I will still only add to this blog when I am at the office, so you can just put that in your pipe and smoke it. Yes, ladies and gents, it is so quiet at my office, that I am able to start a revolution at my desk.

Now don't get excited, I may continue musing about intensely strange outings that my boss sends me on, but the new focus is BAD CRAFTS and ADS from the past.

Oh Yeahhh!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the new idea. Looking forward to reading along.